- Foodistribute offers a full credit for any produce provided that is not of the best quality. We ask customers to inform us by sending an email with a photo as soon as possible after receiving their order and within 24 hours.
- We will deliver replacement items or issue a credit on your account to be deducted from your next order. If this does not suit, you can request a credit directly onto your credit card. Please ensure you request a credit or contact us within 24 hours, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse a credit.
- If you have ordered an item incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse a refund. We do not offer returns and credits for ‘change of mind’.
- If we have supplied you with an item incorrectly, we will issue a refund and will pick up the incorrect item at which time we will deliver the correct item (if you’re within Sydney metro areas). However, you will need to make the item available for pick up on our next delivery run to your area. If you’re interstate, we’ll reimburse the cost of postage (you’ll need to provide a us with a receipt of postage) and post you the correct item. If you have used the item or thrown it away, we reserve the right to reject your claim for a refund. All claims for credit due missing or incorrect items must be made to our office within 24 hours of the delivery being received.
- Please note there is no restocking fee for item incorrectly supplied by us. However, a $20 restocking fee will be charged should customer’s item be accepted for a refund due to customer ordering the wrong item.
Thank you for considering Foodistribute, legally run by Reidistribute Pty Ltd. By placing an order with us and making a payment, you agree to the above terms.
Please note some of our items are in bulk sizes as we are a wholesale food distributor (traditionally dealing in food service lines).
24/7 online customer support