1. Secure Payments
- We accept payment via credit card or PayPal.
- We are unable to process sales on account, nor accept payment via direct bank deposit.
- The payment process is completed after your order is finalised.
- All credit card details are encrypted and cannot be accessed by our Customer Service Team.
- We prefer that you place your order online as this ensures the highest level of accuracy.
- We will take orders over the phone as a last resort if you experience computer problems or do not have access to the internet.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
- We do our best to accommodate late changes to your order. However, once your order has been packed and is in dispatch, we are unable to accommodate any more alterations.
3. Pricing and Product Availability
- We aim to keep our website up to date in regard to availability and pricing.
- On occasion an item you have ordered may not be available and if this is the case, we will usually try to contact you via email or SMS or phone to let you know and to ask if you would like a substitute item.
4. Returns/Credits Policy
- Foodistribute offers a full credit for any produce provided that is not of the best quality. We ask customers to inform us by sending an email with a photo as soon as possible after receiving their order and within 24 hours. If possible we will deliver replacement items or issue a credit on your account to be deducted from your next order. If this does not suit, you can request a credit directly onto your credit card. Please ensure you request a credit or contact us within 24 hours, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse a credit.
- If you have ordered an item incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- We do not offer returns and credits for ‘change of mind’.
- If we have supplied you with an item incorrectly, we will issue a refund and will pick up the incorrect item at which time we will deliver the correct item (if you’re within Sydney metro areas). However, you will need to make the item available for pick up on our next delivery run to your area. If you’re interstate, we’ll reimburse the cost of postage (you’ll need to provide a us with a receipt of postage) and post you the correct item. If you have used the item or thrown it away, we reserve the right to reject your claim for a refund. All claims for credit due missing or incorrect items must be made to our office within 24 hours of the delivery being received.